First things first: Happy new year! Welcome to 2018, friends. I spent more time than I want to admit looking for a quote for how I feel about the new year at Rogue. Here’s what
I google came up with:
What do you need in the New Year? You need a dream; your dream needs an action; and your action needs right thinking! Without right thinking, you can have only unrealised dreams!
What’s cool about the new year is it makes everyone feel like they get a clean slate or an opportunity to create a better situation for themselves. Let’s put aside the crushing reality that it’s a random period of recorded time that has no cosmic relevance, to paraphrase a scientist friend of mine.
I’m lucky enough to be part of an extremely talented team, as I gushed in my Thanksgiving blog post. This week we had our 2018 strategy session so that we could take all our big ideas (dreams) for Rogue–both for our services business and our hubley platform–and create goals and then plans to achieve them (action and thinking). We’re following our own 1-2-3 plan for introducing change.
Here’s a quick pick of five things we’ve got in store for you:
- Built-in help (have a question about how the intranet or an app works? The answer will be right there!)
- A gamification web part, which will make work productive and fun
- Additional engagement features (likes, votes, stars, ratings, comments… choose your choice)
- Flat-fee or subscription offerings so that we can be flexible for enterprise implementations of any size
- Managed SharePoint with only expert-level help and consulting
Our roadmap for hubley and our services business really excites us, but we will also be crowd-sourcing ideas. If there’s something you really yearn for in your intranet or from a SharePoint service provider, let us know! We’re always listening. Uh, not in a creepy way.
Thanks for reading! And yay for our first © of 2018.
© 2018 Rogue Services and Solutions, LLC All Rights Reserved